The TCC Worldwide Online Conference is one of the most practical, affordable and useful professional development events you’ll attend all year! Group rates are available as well as campus licenses that allow for an unlimited number of participants. Click the appropriate button below to reserve your seat.
Registration entitles each participant to the following:
- Access to the official conference web site and community, 24×7.
- Real-time, online participation in keynotes, features, papers, and discussions.
- Access to conference papers and proceedings, post-conference recordings of all live sessions.
- Opportunities to meet, interact and network with presenters & colleagues.
- Participation in on-demand discussions and engaging, productive interactions designed specifically for an online conference setting.
- Discounted rates to participate in TCC sponsored faculty development activities during the next 12 months.
- $99 USD per person ($129 USD after March 31)
Groups of 10 or more individuals save 10%
Change quantity in shopping cart to 10 or more for instant 10% discount.
- $19 USD per person (students pursuing a degree from an accredited school, college or university)
Special individual rate for University of Hawaii faculty & staff:
Please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> using your hawaii.edu email address requesting registration info.
Site License rates:
A group registration fee is available for an unlimited number of participants from a single organization, campus or system. Institutions will designate a contact person to arrange payment and distribute registration procedures to their constituents. Choose your campus size below:
Full refunds will be offered until 14 days before the online conference. 50% will be refunded from 13 to 7 days before, and no refunds will be authorized thereafter. Refunds will be processed within 3 to 4 weeks; confirmation for which will appear on the purchaser’s credit card statement.
Please email all requests for a refund to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent when a refund is requested acknowledging receipt of the refund request.